Have you just concluded writing an article? Pause and ensure you are not trading accuracy for speed or anything else. Remember that precision is everything, nobody sees reality in total, we need others to identify the parts they see better than we do. Do not take another step until you have determined that the one you have taken is the right one. Excellence is valuable and of high demand. It is known that what is worth doing is worth doing well. Our peer-review platform will ensure your article comes out accurately and with excellence.
Reviewers on this platform will dissect your work into tiny fragments to highlight all the strengths and weaknesses in it.
Are you ready to send your manuscript, then use the Submit button below. On the other hand, are you willing to be a reviewer, fill our Editorial Partnership Form.
CATEGORIES OF PEER-REVIEW
Pre-review: Our invited reviewers will review articles that are yet to be accepted for publication or published, to determine if the article has been properly written and to ensure an excellent write up is published.
Post-review: Our invited reviewers will review articles that have already been published to help improve them so a properly revised copy can be re-published.
Revision Support: Our invited reviewers will aid your revision after the reviewers from any publisher has reviewed your work and rejected it or given you a chance to revise the manuscript. It is critical to ensure that your work is well revised before re-submission. If your work has been rejected, you will want to ensure it is properly revised before sending it to another publisher for publication. Reviewers on this platform will guide you through your revision and other areas of your manuscript that may need corrections may also be highlighted. You are guaranteed that if reviewers on our platform accept your final revision, your manuscript is good enough to be accepted and published.
Types of manuscript we review
We conduct peer-review for academic manuscripts only.
Duration of review
The review comments will be delivered within 5-14 days.
Our peer-review services is now rendered free of charge to authors only; that is, we will conduct the peer-review and send you at least two review comments at no cost.
However, a fee will be applied to cover the following:
1. Re-evaluation of a revised manuscript.
2. Issue of a Peer-review certificate after the reviewers have considered the manuscript fit for publication
3. A document summarizing the peer-review process of the manuscript, including links to view the necessary documents that were submitted by the reviewer and author during the review process. Among other benefits, this document can be used by the author to receive early acceptance and publication in any journal of choice; or can be submitted to supervisors and other authorities that may need it.
How is our peer-review service beneficial to you?
1. It will acquit you with the actual status of your manuscript’s accuracy and quality. Do you think you have written your work very accurately? Why not confirm by using our service before submitting the manuscript to a publisher for acceptance and publication. After all, if you are right, having your manuscript approved by reviewers through this platform will simply boost your confidence and acceptance expectancy. We will also spell out all the practical applications, advantages, strength and weaknesses of your write-up.
2. It will ensure your article comes out accurately and with excellence, by providing professional corrections and suggestions that will improve the manuscript after proper revision is done by the author(s). But how is this achieved?
· Respected and experienced personalities from various universities around the world are invited and carefully selected to undertake the reviews.
· We will assign each manuscript to reviewers having profound knowledge/specialty in the subject area of the manuscript.
· Our Reviewer’s Guide is detailed and will ensure that the reviewers comment on all important areas of the manuscript.
· The author(s) can submit a revised manuscript after the first stage of review for a final check.
3. It will ensure your intellectual property is properly protected. But how is this achieved?
· The reviewers assigned to each manuscript are respected and experienced personalities from various universities around the world that have diligently served in various editorial boards and have built good reputation.
· Reviewers agree to keep the article confidential before they undertake the review of a manuscript.
4. It will prevent the delay experienced in the review processes of a number of journals. But how is this achieved?
· Reviewers will work hard to review a manuscript and send the review comments within 5 – 14 days.
· A webpage/document is created for the manuscript, containing the outcome of the entire review process. This webpage/document is password protected and can be downloaded by only the author or anyone (journals/editors) the author chooses to grant access. The entire review is delivered to the author in PDF format, which the author can submit to any journal or editor to speed up the acceptance and publication of the manuscript.
· Journals have been contacted and are beginning to recognise our peer-review system.
5. For different reasons, a journal may compromise the quality of their review process. This leaves some articles handicap of excellence and accuracy, which we believe you cannot afford to compromise. In most cases, you may not even be aware. This review platform will help you bridge this gap. But how is this achieved?
· You will not settle for mediocrity, even though your manuscript can easily be accepted and published by some journals. Therefore, by sending us your article to us for review, you can personally ensure that your manuscript has met the required standard and quality before it is received, accepted and published by any journals.
· Our reviewers will dissect your work into tiny fragments to highlight all the strengths and weaknesses in it. Also, this will be achieved within a short time.
· We can work with the authors’ instructions for any journal, if it is provided to us by the author, so our reviewers can review based on the journal’s criteria; thereby, producing a comprehensive review outcome than can be presented to the respective journals.
6. For publishers and editors of journals, it will remove the burden, uncertainty and stress usually associated with the peer-review system. It will save your time, manpower and other resources, enabling you to focus and improve on other publication processes, thereby, enhancing your services. Finally, it will maintain a stable quality for your published articles and will boost your integrity. But how is this achieved?
· By sending us your manuscripts, invited reviewers will do proper justice to each manuscript and will deliver your manuscripts promptly.
· We can handle bulk manuscripts and deliver each at the same time.
· We run an open review system for publishers and editors. The names, affiliations, qualifications and subject specialty of the reviewers of each manuscript will be made available.
· On completion of the review process, we deliver the review outcome in an organised and orderly manner that will allow easy transit of the result from the publisher to the author. The review files are delivered in formats (HTML, PDF) preferred by the publisher or editor.
· We can be creative and flexible in adjusting to your needs.
Contact us or click Submit below to send a manuscript now.